This should upset Diana some more. (link)
by usaf_irish (2024-04-17 07:19:18)

600K watched Diana, 2.4 Mill watched Caitlin; I would guess
by kdh325  (2024-04-18 20:21:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

that 400K would watch anyway. So Taurasi brought in 200K more viewers, Clark 2.2 million. That's about right. There are probably at least 10x more people interested in Clark than Taurasi.

Fever vs. Mercury matchup will be fun to watch
by IrishIowa20  (2024-04-17 10:07:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think I'll enjoy the watching the success of Clark more now that she is no longer a Hawkeye. Their fanbase can be really nasty at times, as we saw with the 'Don't be a Sheryl' shirts and the outrage that CC didn't win a fourth consecutive Dawn Staley award. God forbid there be other deserving players!

All of that said, I hope CC drops 40 on DT and the Mercury. I'd love nothing more than for CC to make the Olympic roster over Dinosaurasi.

I hope CC steals her lunch money, her milk money, and her
by kdh325  (2024-04-20 13:23:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

lunch box.

Glad to know that I'm not the only one who thinks DT should
by Anotherjoe  (2024-04-19 05:32:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

be relegated to the old basketball players home and quit taking roster spots from more deserving young players. She gets these spots because who would dare insult DT by wanting new, better, more interesting players.

She's hanging on too long and ruining her legacy.

you wait...they will defer to her "greatness" and give her
by kdh325  (2024-04-19 10:25:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

a spot on the Olympic team, at the expense of a much younger and more deserving player.

Most people have been over her bs for 5 years.
by usaf_irish  (2024-04-19 06:55:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But the frat boys who run ESPN these days seemed to think that giving her a platform to air her whiny Geno style takes was a good idea. So now she thinks she should be getting queen treatment. It’s kinda sad.