Sure. You're Preaching to the Converted ;-), as You Know
by dillon77 (2024-04-16 09:49:14)

In reply to: The other two are outliers, for sure, but there size and  posted by MountainMan

Niele should and could find a center/long forward who has multiple years, but there are a number of grad. transfers that fit the bill.

Now that Maddy is a done deal, I find myself antsy for Niele, Mike and staff to make hay. The Irish need two or three (my vote) players. Let's go!!

I think the entire bench is on edge. Everyone wants
by MountainMan  (2024-04-16 10:32:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

two to three "portals" to sign. I'm guessing we all want at least one of them to be starter material, or sixth player of the year.

Or 7th...
by dillon77  (2024-04-16 11:02:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

- I think Cass will be the first person off the bench to address anything on the guard/wing situation. The others can move accordingly once she comes in.

- But the person I think the Bench is all looking for is the frontcourt addition, whether it be a starter or a prime back-up.

I agree on Cass. Hoping she has a break out year. *
by MountainMan  (2024-04-16 11:06:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post