Our biggest need is that third big: Maddy 30 mins., Kate
by MountainMan (2024-04-15 16:17:45)

In reply to: Perhaps transfers are waiting to hear this news  posted by ram

25 mins., ? 25 mins. (That would have been Nat.)

So now a roster of eight: Citron, Hidalgo, Koval, Miles, Prosper, Risch, Watson and Westbeld.

(With Watson unavailable until December, at the earliest.)

We need at least two from the portal and as a number of people have pointed out the 2025 high school class has to be two or three recruits, not one.

Given this Year, Not Sure I'd Factor Kylee Into the Mix
by dillon77  (2024-04-15 16:41:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

- Remember what just transpired with Miles, Olivia. And has also happened with Bri Turner?

- I'm big on Preparing for the worst and hoping for the best.

- Hence, three are needed.

Agree 100%. The competition will be incredible.
by BTFNDGUY  (2024-04-15 17:33:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Next year will be one of our best opportunities for a national championship. We need to have as much firepower available as possible.

History shows we will not have Kylee for 2024-25 season šŸ‘ *
by bohratom  (2024-04-15 16:47:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Agree with Mountain. Koval will have a great frosh year. *
by Homeboy73  (2024-04-15 20:05:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I bet she plays
by ram  (2024-04-15 18:10:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

By Feb

1. Iā€™m optimistic
2. She has no reason to want to play for ND after this season
3. (Always the most important reason)-I want her back

I'm with you on this. She'll play with a brace but she'll pl *
by Anotherjoe  (2024-04-16 08:13:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post