That's fantastic...
by Irish96 (2005-11-09 01:07:25)

In reply to: Spraypainting Willie  posted by ACross

Best stories I've heard in a while.

Cross wins - and I have a feeling it's the tip of the iceberg... *
by gmurphy  (2005-11-09 01:07:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Definitely...
by Irish96  (2005-11-09 01:07:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I can guarantee this shit doesn't happen at ND any more either. Too mnany pussies and dorks... Monks's trying to make us the Stanford of the midwest.

one more
by ACross  (2005-11-09 01:07:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Willie arrived at the Lyons Halloween SYR -- blacked out drunk, as usual. His girlfriend told him to go sleep it off in the bedroom of the triple. Her bunk was on top.

A half hour later, there was a horrific thud. Willie had fallen out of the bunk, hitting his head on the way down. Groggy from booze and blunt trauma, he heaved violently in the sink, where his girlfriend had lit candles to freshen the room form Willie's rankness. Whilst heaving, he lit his greasy hair on fire, and ran screaming into the party room, where the horrified guests doused his head with cups of punch.

this is just fantastic stuff... *
by jt  (2005-11-09 01:07:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Any way to print this stuff in total?! *
by Nappy  (2005-11-09 01:07:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I have thought about writing a screenplay -- "Willie"
by ACross  (2005-11-09 01:07:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

sort of Animal House part deux cum Ferris Bueller cum Elephant Man.

If you do, let me know
by Special_K  (2005-11-09 01:07:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I can get it to the right people.