At least her husband didn't burst thru the door on your 3rd date... *
by akaRonMexico (2006-02-14 21:27:37)

In reply to: Saturday night I had a girl tell me she had a three year old son.  posted by Jeash

This user did not provide content for this post

Are you speaking from personal experience? *
by Jeash  (2006-02-14 21:27:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Oh yeah...not my proudest moment. And for me that's saying alot. *
by akaRonMexico  (2006-02-14 21:27:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

At Purdue my friend had a girl tell him that she wanted him to come
by Jeash  (2006-02-14 21:27:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

home with her but he had to leave early because her fiancee was coming into town from Michigan. He asked if he went to UM, she said yes, so he agreed to it.

That is some good stuff. . .friggin hilarious *
by chuck_lanza  (2006-02-14 21:27:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This girl claimed she was divorced.
by akaRonMexico  (2006-02-14 21:27:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

There were red flags everywhere...but she was hot so I chose to ignore them. The kicker for the whole story is that her mom lived across the street and saw the whole thing. She then got e-mail address from the daughter, got ahold of me and told me "You two could be together if something would happen to him.." I told her I wasn't interested in killing her son-in-law and I then contacted the authorities.

I'm a crazy chick magnet.

Holy shit. I thought your tale about the slutty Lacrosse chicks was
by chuck_lanza  (2006-02-14 21:27:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

good. Damn that's some serious stuff. As Springsteen said "someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny."

This didn't happen at school, but if you are really bored

check this out. Most expensive date I've ever been on...I don't feel like cutting and pasting the text.

Wow. Their are some strange people out there. *
by Irish96  (2006-02-14 21:27:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Nice subject line, Angus. *
by teach  (2006-02-14 21:27:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I swear it was an accident. *