What year did you graduate?
by peeps (2005-11-09 01:07:25)

In reply to: Too numerous to name them all  posted by Jvan

I was a member of the last class, I believe, to enjoy the late-night food fight. You'd think they'd figure something was up when I asked the little server for 24 sausage links and 15 pancakes.

North Dining Hall? I was there for that...
by ewillND  (2005-11-09 01:07:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It was still going on when I left. Funny thing was, I was walking out with three donuts and, in the middle of the biggest food fight I've ever seen, the ID checker tried to stop me from walking out with "more than one food item." Lucky for me, someone nailed her in the back of the head with a pancake and I was able to make my escape.

It was, in fact, NDH *
by peeps  (2005-11-09 01:07:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

1975 - and our weapon of choice was riot-sized jello cubes *
by Jvan  (2005-11-09 01:07:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Great food riot...remember the trick was to
by RJD  (2005-11-09 01:07:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

make the jello cubes stick to the ceiling with the embedded pencils on quieter days.

A similiar classic to the bed trick was setting up a guy's whole dorm room on the North quad, complete with a working desk light (long extension cord).