Is it wrong to hate UM as much as I do?
by NDFlyer (2024-03-31 21:03:33)

They just ripped off 2 goals in 1 minute in the third period. I know hate is a strong word. As good as they are, I can’t stand them on ice or the gridiron

No. It is a virtue. Keep practicing. *
by The Flash  (2024-04-13 10:29:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Words do not exist that can properly convey the hate I have
by wearendhockey  (2024-04-01 18:56:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

for that university and everything connected to it. It's probably not healthy to harbor as much actual hate for anything as I do for UM.

I’ve had to reset- their NC caused a breakdown in
by graNDfan  (2024-04-03 11:34:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Communication with my son and I just as he moved to South Carolina. All my fault as I insist they cheated. My wife is a UM fan and as much As I tried to get him to be exclusively an ND fan I could not compete with his friends / school. Damn Dutch CRC. He likes ND but roots for UM. I’ve had to temper my comments but my hatred is white hot for them living her in MI.

Luckily he girlfriend is a pretty faithful Catholic so there may hope in the long run for him - though her parents are GA alums - that may be a tough future.

Any clear thinking person should. *
by FtWorthIrish  (2024-04-01 14:53:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Michigan attempted to kill ND football in its cradle
by Boston Domer  (2024-04-01 14:05:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's not wrong to hate Michigan, especially the hockey team that plays in a building that still bears the name Fielding Yost.

I'd go so far as to say it's a requirement *
by El Kabong  (2024-04-01 11:53:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

No. No, man.
by Dr Muppet  (2024-04-01 09:56:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Shit no, man. I believe you'd get your ass kicked saying something like that man.