Here's a question for the wild people over there
by wearendhockey (2024-02-24 20:37:17)

Will Jackson pull Bishel in regulation if the game remains tied, or the overtime to hopefully win this one? A loss won't cost them anything as far as falling lower than 5th, but without a win, they can't move up. I'm guessing the answer is no. But with the number of shooters UM has, a shootout is definitely more in their wheelhouse than it would be Notre Dame's. Jackson is not what one would call a risk taker.

1st home conference sweep for Skunbears this season
by maverick  (2024-02-24 20:49:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Irish came in playing for their lives and faint hope for that 4th spot and crapped the bed. Playing timid uninspired hockey they let a hated rival sweep them & clinch 1st round home ice Past time for a change like Brey & Digger Time to go

Looks like it's moot now *
by garbageplate  (2024-02-24 20:38:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I guess my own question just got answered... *
by wearendhockey  (2024-02-24 20:38:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post