Which one of you filthy animals did this?
by TYWILLINGHAMFANBOY (2024-04-24 12:32:41)

Penis face? Really? Just awful!

Think of the children!

Ted Gradel giving back
by crazychester  (2024-04-25 00:22:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Such a good Dude. One of the few to come out of Morrissey.

He was a good guy
by ACross  (2024-04-25 12:48:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

So was Ned Bolcar, so was Cedric Figaro. Larry Williams was a nice fellow. I can't remember if Butler lived in Morrissey or just hung out a lot in Morrissey. Mike Perino was intimidating. Mike Griffin was a good guy. We had some other OL.

Todd Lezon was a little bit of a misanthrope.

Beneath P. Face you might notice the ND Nation
by The Delta House  (2024-04-24 20:27:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

community chipped in with a generous donation of $5.

I think it was nice of Brian Kelly to give something back *
by Irish Jim  (2024-04-24 16:04:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm a child, because I laughed pretty hard at that. *
by Giggity_Giggity  (2024-04-24 14:57:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I must confess
by TYWILLINGHAMFANBOY  (2024-04-25 12:06:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

As a former Zahm Hall resident, I never grew up. And I am the one who made that donation.

That being said, I did it after drinking a beer on Tuesday night, only to wake up the next morning, see it online, and crack up. I love Notre Dame, but I will never let her naiveite dissuade me for making fun of her.

Bravo. *
by Giggity_Giggity  (2024-04-25 17:56:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm right there with you. Tears of joy. *
by TAR  (2024-04-24 17:23:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post