Agree to disagree. I have kids at both A&M and Bama. A&M
by VaDblDmr (2024-04-24 11:13:57)

In reply to: Off the top of my head, Death Valley,Swamp,Neyland, Sanford  posted by ThreeD

stadium is louder and more exuberant. DKR is a wine and cheese crowd, similar to ND.

Sure. And, to be clear
by ThreeD  (2024-04-24 12:57:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

My ribbing of A&M fans is merely for fun.

I’ve been to many different stadia over the years and they’re all (for the most part) unique and fun in their own ways.

There is nothing "fun" about the Big (Out) House when
by domer4  (2024-04-25 11:54:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

you lose.

Winning there, on the other hand, only means you hope to get out Ann Arbor alive.

Well it's a season opener and we've got a coaching staff
by Carlos Huerta  (2024-04-24 11:40:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and roster of guys who haven't accomplished anything of real consequence so we should be an extremely motivated and determined team ready to handle a challenge, especially since our schedule isn't packed with them.