Don't know which 10 venues you have in mind, but
by VaDblDmr (2024-04-23 20:47:18)

In reply to: It’s a middlin’ SEC program and venue.  posted by ThreeD

Alabama is not one of them.

Off the top of my head, Death Valley,Swamp,Neyland, Sanford
by ThreeD  (2024-04-24 08:47:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Jordan-Hare, Daryll Royal, OK Memorial, and yes, Tuscaloosa for a top matchup.

Hell South Carolina can be a damn loud, intense, and intimidating place for the right games.
Just like a dozen+ more non-SEC venues.

The fanbase at A&M is special, in a Special Uncle Butch sort of way. I get uncomfortable if there’s more than 2 of them at a social event. Please don’t talk about the yells. Ever.

I’d be more worried about SE Texas heat in early September than “The 12th Man” but, if we’re not prepared (see Louisville 2023), it’ll be rough. Once again, I expect it to be a tough game against a hyped up opponent in a rowdy road stadium. We should expect those types of games. We can evaluate the quality of the win in December.

Agree to disagree. I have kids at both A&M and Bama. A&M
by VaDblDmr  (2024-04-24 11:13:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

stadium is louder and more exuberant. DKR is a wine and cheese crowd, similar to ND.

Sure. And, to be clear
by ThreeD  (2024-04-24 12:57:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

My ribbing of A&M fans is merely for fun.

I’ve been to many different stadia over the years and they’re all (for the most part) unique and fun in their own ways.

There is nothing "fun" about the Big (Out) House when
by domer4  (2024-04-25 11:54:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

you lose.

Winning there, on the other hand, only means you hope to get out Ann Arbor alive.

Well it's a season opener and we've got a coaching staff
by Carlos Huerta  (2024-04-24 11:40:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and roster of guys who haven't accomplished anything of real consequence so we should be an extremely motivated and determined team ready to handle a challenge, especially since our schedule isn't packed with them.