You really want him running that much?
by Wass (2024-04-23 12:07:47)

In reply to: With RL at qb, you should expect a ton of zone read,  posted by 84david

Ok...it was a good thing the other three got plenty of reps this spring.

Did you see how much he ran Daniels?
by SEE  (2024-04-23 15:56:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He was the leading ball carrier on the team.

I fully expect Angeli to be starting by November.

Carr will be starting by November if that is the case. *
by k-rock  (2024-04-23 20:22:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If Denbrock has Leondard running like that...
by Wass  (2024-04-23 18:04:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...Angeli will be starting before that. I don't see Leonard finishing the year. I hope I am wrong about him, but I am not as excited about him like many are. I see the WR room as a mess as well. Too many minor injuries, and I'm not sold on Mitchell.

Not at all. Just sayin that's whats going to happen.
by 84david  (2024-04-23 12:45:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Unless, of course Leonard gets hurt in the first few games.

How many surgeries...
by Wass  (2024-04-23 12:55:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...has Leonard had in the last 6 months? I don't want him running up field and getting clocked by a linebacker. Amd that is what is going to happen.