JS saw a 37-8 record, 2 major bowl wins, 1 NC...
by Scoop80 (2024-03-28 19:48:04)

In reply to: The last guy got to enjoy a pretty good run, at least the  posted by Carlos Huerta

I was happy to have experienced a 36-11 record, esp. given what happened 2 years after I graduated.

When JS was a senior, a Grace soph was so upset when Irish fell to 7-3 (after bad loss at Pitt) that said soph called Hesburgh to complain about Devine. Of the long bill of particulars against JS, his concsious lowering of standards from the standards of his time at ND is high on the list.

Jack never had the ability or the wherewithal to try out
by Moff  (2024-03-29 00:20:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

for the team and make it (playing for Lou) like Pete did. So we have that going for us, which is nice.

I’m very hopeful
by airborneirish  (2024-03-29 12:18:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Jack was always a small time and insecure loser, yet somehow also an egomaniac.

Thanks for this video

"It was a $22 cab ride from where I parked". Classic Holtz. *
by Carlos Huerta  (2024-03-29 13:12:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post