I was 47 and 50
by ACross (2024-03-28 10:51:37)

In reply to: Puts him around 38 or so, he was ahead of his time  posted by mocopdx

It is an unorthodox approach. Adama Clayton, George Clooney, DeNiro.

My father was about to turn 47 when I was born
by Moff  (2024-03-28 14:32:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Hard to believe he’d be 104 now. I’m the youngest plus his life was put on hold from Spring of ‘42 (when he graduated from college) to ‘46 (when he completed his extra time commitment after war’s end as occasioned by his compressed time at the Coast Guard Academy prior to shipping off to war). Then med school, residency, etc.

ACross is different
by jt  (2024-04-03 14:14:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

he just couldn't find a girl willing to have sex with him until he was in his mid 40s.

Your age gives you wisdom that most of your sons’ peers
by irishhawk49  (2024-03-28 13:48:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

parents lack. From everything I’ve read on here, you’re a great dad to your two boys. They are very lucky.
(I hope my tense passed muster).