Bob’s Country Bunker is supplying the beer *
by Frank Drebin (2024-03-25 17:17:19)

In reply to: Today’s the day. Let the celebration begin. *  posted by FrMiceli

This user did not provide content for this post

I’d like to contribute a six pack of Weidemann’s. It is
by OldIrishFan  (2024-03-29 10:45:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Cincinnati’s finest. Kind of ironic since Kelly wasn’t. It was the cheapest beer when I was an undergraduate back in the late ‘70s, Thereafter, whenever we had a GI ailment it was referred to as having the Weidemann’s. I can think of few things more appropriate to give Savvy Jack than a “case” of the Weidemann’s. A fine beer- it says so right on the label.

You boys owe me a lot of money for that beer you drank
by Camarillo Brillo  (2024-03-25 20:36:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

God damn it!

Don’t they have two kinds of music? *
by montroy28  (2024-03-25 17:43:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Both kinds, actually. *
by TAR  (2024-03-25 19:06:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The kind I like & the kind I don’t like *
by ram  (2024-03-25 19:33:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post