Bang Ding Ow *
by jt (2024-03-25 15:47:22)

In reply to: Wi Tu Low *  posted by irishrock

This user did not provide content for this post

Won Hung Lo *
by addison clark  (2024-03-25 16:24:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Man Lee Hung
by Moff  (2024-03-25 17:18:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Was the real name of an importer in one of our cases back in the day involving transhipping to Hong Kong. Some of our internal banter about that one was probably actionable.

Now that I think of it, he was probably both an importer and exporter.

Hung Tien Lo. 4th year resident when I was a medical student *
by OldIrishFan  (2024-03-25 17:42:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This thread reminds of the time one of my neighborhood
by Moff  (2024-03-25 18:09:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

friends did some semi-humorous scatalogical rhyming with our last name. He obviously hadn't thought it through (mainly because he was about 8 or so at the time) and I responded, "I don't think you want to go there Chrissy Tucker." He never went there again. True story.

First letter of last name altered slightly for privacy.