Any word on when the ticket lottery is this year?
by El Kabong (2024-03-23 17:35:19)

My ticket-related emails have a habit of getting "lost", and I want to make sure I don't miss my day.

Did some email search and realized it's been 10 years since
by Domerduck  (2024-03-24 13:52:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I decided to go for multiple games in the lottery. Back then I won 4 games and 14 tix in 2013 for MSU, USC, ASU (Dallas Shamrock), and Airforce in Colorado Springs. My dad was still alive and I went with him or took my brothers to all those games. That was before the win vacate issues and my disgust with Kelly so I focused on my Oregon season tix and going on Duck away games.

When Marcus was hired I did pay attention to the lottery again to get 2 tix for Clemson 2 years ago to go with my wife. For that year the lottery email didn't come until June 7th and my selection date was June 20th.

The only email I have seen from the ticket office is the Feb
by G.K.Chesterton  (2024-03-23 23:12:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

17 email offering $50 seats for the Northern Illinois game. I just wonder if they are pushing season tickets harder than ever for a crummy home slate or possibly were waiting for the playoff info to get settled for this year.

I guess I missed the email. I wonder where else Jack has
by SWPaDem  (2024-03-24 10:01:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

left his mark. For someone who fashioned himself a visionary, he sure liked going along with the crowd any chance he got.

Mine also got "lost" last year
by mick88  (2024-03-23 18:44:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

F'in pissed me off. The only game I wanted was sold out by the time I figured it out. Surprisingly, the ticket office had Andy Cross level empathy for my situation.

"Looks like the email was sent. You could check your spam filter, but it's too late anyway. Probably your fault. Sucks to be you."

this made me laugh "Andy Cross level of empathy" *
by JC  (2024-03-25 06:44:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post