Best post from the thread …this isn’t going to end well
by Limbosmullet (2021-12-02 09:35:07)

In reply to: I typically stay away from other teams' message boards  posted by Ty Webb

“That’s not true, he’s ( Kelly) adapted everywhere he’s been. If we’re full of athletes, he’s not going to force them to play in a methodical offense where we don’t utilize our athlete.”

Sweet summer child winter is coming

Two recent words about Kelly. Limitless and adaptability.
by OldIrishFan  (2021-12-02 09:41:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Endless Spring is coming and it is a time of promise when things get fixed. There is a joke somewhere and it is on them.

The first thing that popped into my head reading that
by Ty Webb  (2021-12-02 09:39:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

These dumb asses don't have a clue who they actually just hired, do they?

That post summarized what they don’t know *
by dulac89  (2021-12-02 09:46:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Go check out their "Coaching Changes" Board
by Irish Warrior  (2021-12-02 09:43:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You'll be laughing your ass off. Maybe some of those guys would reach out to LSU, but I can't see Kelly knowing or being able to recruit them to be on "his" staff anywhere.