Phew, now that we know that
by DakotaDomer (2021-12-02 09:31:57)

In reply to: ND will not fire Freeman after 3 years  posted by Radgo75

There shouldn't be any worries.

Can you tell me anything else about the next 3 years? Lotto numbers would be useful but I'd accept exact game scores from sporting events too.

The Ghost of Tyrone Willingham
by Radgo75  (2021-12-02 09:41:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

After the storm caused by firing Ty "without giving him a fair chance" do you really think that ND would fire their second African American coach the same way? After keeping Kelly, with his demonstrated warts for 12 years? I find that improbable.

There's nothing wrong with finding it improbable
by DakotaDomer  (2021-12-02 09:45:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It is a disservice to our student-athletes to assume it can't/won't happen again. It's also a disservice to our student-athletes and all other stakeholders to not have Jack Swarbrick thoroughly replaced and the replacement ready when the time comes.

Concur on Swarbrick
by Radgo75  (2021-12-02 10:35:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He needs to go and the sooner the better. It's time to rinse his foul taste out of our collective mouths and start fresh. I just think that absent a dead girl/live boy/lap dance in a Columbus bar situation firing Freeman before the end of his first contract would cause intolerable reputational damage to the University. We are taking a risk with hiring Freeman, let's acknowledge that and give the man a chance.