Kelly is gonna have to teach an entirely new staff...
by supernd (2021-12-01 22:50:29)

Kelly ball. I'm sure this is a first for him.

How to suck? *
by goirish89  (2021-12-01 23:28:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He'll say
by SixShutouts66  (2021-12-01 23:20:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The current LSU assistant coaches are better than what I had, and I decided to keep them. Isn't there some saying about a bus that applies to them. Y'all know if Burger King wanted to bring along his ND coaches. they'd've come.

I appreciate the post, but I’m so over the Kelly posts
by Buckyd9  (2021-12-01 23:08:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It’s over. Good bye. Fuck him and I don’t wish him any luck.

He is public enemy #1 if we ever play him.

I laughed at Willingham in 2006 when we played him.
by milhouse  (2021-12-01 23:11:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

(I also made a lot of money in Vegas in that game.)

If we play LSU with Kelly at the helm, I’ll hate him even more.

Good riddance, Burger King. He’ll reap what he sows. *
by kellykapowski  (2021-12-01 23:04:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

So who's got the beef? *
by Jurassic  (2021-12-01 23:06:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

#Littlesmokies *
by knutesteen  (2021-12-01 23:26:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Seriously. Fuck him. Good riddance. Bye Felicia! *
by Jurassic  (2021-12-01 23:03:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm envisioning Denzel in Training Day
by irishrock  (2021-12-01 22:53:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

"oh you mofo's...you mofo's. You're going to do this to me, I run this place, you just live here"

He made Rees, Elston, et al...and as bad as his quitting was a slap in the face to JS, these are also slaps in the face to Kelly. He's finding out that ND had the loyalty, not him...and it's got to be a shock.

Kelly saying, "I won't recruit ND committed guys" is a tacit admission that the recruits wouldn't follow him to LSU. I hope the same goes for the current players as there is some speculation that Diggs may enter the portal and go to LSU. (I hope not)

Diggs just tweeted "LETS GOOO" to the Marcus Freeman hiring *
by fitznd  (2021-12-01 23:18:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I can't wait for the LSU fan reaction when he reminds them
by Jvan  (2021-12-01 22:52:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

....about his 32 years of head coaching experience.

Right after he loses to Vanderbilt.

"Get used to it" *
by Irishbuzz  (2021-12-01 22:54:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

some jabroni on here used to try and say that the Tulsa
by jt  (2021-12-01 22:56:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

decision to have Rees throw into the end zone from the 20 or so when we had the best kicker in the nation and were down 2 points was actually a defensible decision.

Whatever happened to that guy? Anyone SEE him around anymore?

I SEE what you did there! *
by goirish89  (2021-12-01 23:31:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

What a jamoke *
by knutesteen  (2021-12-01 22:59:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

His scheme is easy to figure out.
by Brahms  (2021-12-01 22:51:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Opposing coaches and players pick it up in a week or so.