I would accept Venables or Stoops the Brother *
by ACross (2021-12-01 21:25:18)

In reply to: Unless it's Belichick, Andy will be pissed *  posted by Jvan

This user did not provide content for this post

So, Gary Darnell is out? *
by IrishLep  (2021-12-01 21:48:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Stoops brother? stop posting, you're losing credibility
by irishrock  (2021-12-01 21:44:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

he's a horrible coach who rode his brother's coat tails forever and then was fired by his brother's replacement. Mike Stoops is a complete joke.

I would assume he’s talking about Mark.
by LondonDomer  (2021-12-01 21:57:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Which is also ridiculous since he just signed an extension through 2027 as the HC of Kentucky.

It is a real brain trust around here
by ACross  (2021-12-01 22:36:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I was goofing with Jean who said I would only be satisfied if Belichick were named DC/. So I suggested 2 other larks.

I think pretty highly of Venables
by irishrock  (2021-12-01 22:59:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Stoops, if you're joking, nice work. Venables is a high quality DC who ought to just stay put at Clemson because he has a great HC, gets great players, and the team is going to keep on dominating the ACC for a long time. For him to move to Oklahoma or wherever as a HC, he would have taken another HC job already if that was his career aspiration.