“Swarbrick was completely taken by surprise”
by eddysorin (2021-11-30 09:12:56)

“Swarbrick angrily refused to match LSU’s offer”
“ND administration feels betrayed”
“Notre Dame is scrambling”
“No one saw this coming”

Consider for a moment what one of my favorite novels described as “the lie within a lie”.

Consider further the possibility ... that you’ve been had.

Probably pissed that his invisibility cloak isn’t back from
by IAND75  (2021-11-30 09:40:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

the cleaners. Unprepared for an exhaustive national search.

They capitulated to everything he wanted
by BmoreIrish  (2021-11-30 09:39:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And he still felt ND was holding him back.

This is truly a fitting end. Jack is a jilted lover and never could see BK for who he truly is. My main concern is Jack being flat-footed in this whole endeavor, but I believe ND is an attractive job. We have the opportunity to get a better fit in place.

You’ve had great info in the past
by oneill3b  (2021-11-30 09:24:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Are you saying Jack told Kelly not to let the door hit him in the ass and is poised to replace him?

Source? *
by scotteden (click here to email the poster)  (2021-11-30 09:23:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This makes me smile.
by potatohouse  (2021-11-30 09:23:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm not sure that I've ever liked Kelly more for ruining that clown's Monday evening cordial and planned four-hour window to engage his wife while still wearing his Warby Parkers.

ND can resolve to live life with integrity
by Cash  (2021-11-30 09:22:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Let its credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through this university.

Our alma mater made choices. And the absurdity of this low-rent, small-time reprobate leaving them high and dry of his own volition is the kind of outcome ND leadership had coming.

Cash

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. *
by VaDblDmr  (2021-11-30 09:15:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Where are you getting this from ?
by Brahms  (2021-11-30 09:14:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Jack truly loved Brian.