OK after picking up our collective jaws from the floor...
by FtWorthIrish (2021-11-29 20:54:57)

Name your top candidates. Urban is out after the party down fun times incident.

1. Luke Fickell
2. Matt Rhule
3. Dave Aranda
4. In case of emergency go with Marcus Freeman and pray.

1. Rhule, 2. Fickell. End of search. *
by VaDblDmr  (2021-11-29 23:10:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Kelly broke NDNation
by IrishSundevil  (2021-11-29 22:58:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But seriously. Thank you and the other admins for running this site.

Not the first time. *
by tdiddy07  (2021-11-29 23:16:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Priiiiime Tiiiiiiime *
by Killian  (2021-11-29 21:28:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Take a page out of a real ADs book and make freeman interim
by airborneirish  (2021-11-29 21:28:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Head coach until you get the perfect guy. Also fire lady glasses

you think that d-q's Urban?
by jt  (2021-11-29 20:57:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

hell, we've got an athletic director who (allegedly) enabled a predator at USA gymnastics.

Hell, at least that woman that Urban was with appears to be a consenting adult.

The answer is still no.
by G.K.Chesterton  (2021-11-29 20:58:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

All the more reason to stay away from him.

just so we're on the same page
by jt  (2021-11-29 21:01:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think Urban is a complete piece of shit and a despicable human being.

But we need to realize who Notre Dame athletics is under the reign of Jack "Allegedly" Swarbrick.

Allegedly.
by FtWorthIrish  (2021-11-29 21:12:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Did he f*&^ an ostrich? (that's a Letterkenny reference for those that don't know).

I think precious little of Savvy Jack, but I also recognize that the Head Coach of the football team will always be a higher profile job than the athletic director with more scrutiny attached to it. They don't want the smoke that will come with Urban.

That's why I'm disappointed Jack gets another bite at the
by G.K.Chesterton  (2021-11-29 21:12:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

apple.

I bet we get fickell and Cincy gets freeman *
by Nyirish08  (2021-11-29 20:55:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

How does that work out timing wise if Fickell is coaching
by Tex Francisco  (2021-11-29 21:10:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

in the playoffs? Are we going to go a month without a coach? The early signing day is Dec. 15?

Your assuming Fickell is more honorable than Riley and Kelly *
by ndroman21  (2021-11-29 21:26:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That would make the most sense. *
by FtWorthIrish  (2021-11-29 20:56:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post