This strikes me as insane. *
by Revue Party (2021-11-29 20:08:12)

In reply to: Thamel reporting Kelly to LSU *  posted by SoCaliDomer

This user did not provide content for this post

Especially considering we have a shot at the playoffs
by Dudd  (2021-11-29 20:12:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If two of Michigan/OK State/Alabama lose this weekend, crazier things have happened. Guess he really wanted out of town rather than wait a week and see how things shake out, or he knows like all of us that we'll just get humiliated by Georgia even if we do make it.

It shouldn't. Kelly is an egotistical jackass
by Maud-Dib  (2021-11-29 20:09:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He genuinely believes ND has been holding him back. At LSU he thinks he will be able to finally show the world his coaching genius.

Which is bigger, his greed or his ego? *
by Idsoonerbeirish  (2021-11-29 21:30:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

What does LSU see that we don't?
by Brahms  (2021-11-29 20:11:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Jack scheduled Brian's 10-win seasons; Brian's record against ranked opponents is, well, unremarkable.

Desperation. *
by tdiddy07  (2021-11-29 23:03:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Hey that's me!
by Pghdomer  (2021-11-29 22:57:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I tried to post but couldn't.

It's okay, cause shortly after trying I find my "insights" were abpit 30 mins too later.

LSU will have top 5 talent next year.
by MrE  (2021-11-29 20:13:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They probably think he can do even better with better talent.

Not saying I agree (of course), but I bet they think he is hamstrung by ND's recruiting "limitations."

he'll f it up *
by irishrock  (2021-11-29 20:15:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Conventional wisdom is that it's impossible to win at ND *
by Freight Train  (2021-11-29 20:13:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post