Is Campbell anything other than a garden variety
by ACross (2021-11-29 19:30:11)

Spread offense cosch with zero experience playing for or coaching on an elite coaching staff?

He is right down there at a shoulder level for easy picking apple.

Who will turn out to be a horse apple.

So you're saying he's to be top of Jack's list? *
by Brahms  (2021-11-29 20:02:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Shouldn’t even be on the radar.
by Bruno95  (2021-11-29 20:00:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I’d start in Charlotte. Rhule belongs in college. The Panthers might agree, so it’d be nice and simple.

I think its Fickell and Rhule *
by crazychester  (2021-11-29 20:40:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think our AD doesn't have the first fucking clue *
by jt  (2021-11-29 21:09:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think its Fickell and Rhule *
by crazychester  (2021-11-29 20:06:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This was supposed to the ISU's best team in school history
by Queensman  (2021-11-29 19:45:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

....and he went 7-5...in the Big 12...when Texas sucks...and Oklahoma was underwhelming.

Its one thing to win when no one sees you coming. Its another to win when you're already there. Let's see if Mel Tucker turns out to be another Fleck and Campbell too.

Enough evidence for me.

Another beneficiary of the Big-12 being down
by NavyJoe  (2021-11-29 19:39:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He’s beaten TCU, WVU, Texas, and Kansas St. each year for the past 3-4 years. Some of that is because his teams play hard, but a lot is because those programs are way down during that period.

He’s not proven to be an elite recruiter or staff builder (time will tell). His pedigree is not great compared to other options out there.

Maybe we can engineer another bowl game against him. *
by 84david  (2021-11-29 19:37:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post