I hope we hire David Cutcliffe as an analyst
by Dude87 (2021-11-29 17:14:32)

I have a friend who knew him during his UT days. He like ND very much and was sad that he could not be on Weis' staff.

Brother is a priest.
by irish2x  (2021-11-29 17:52:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Notre Dame, for the brief period he was here, was like a dream, he told a friend of mine.

Huh. I always thought he was white. *
by 84david  (2021-11-29 19:38:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I kind of thought he and Weis would have been
by TWO  (2021-11-29 17:54:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

like Oil/Water. Weis thought he was smarter than everybody, esp when it came to offense. Hard to imagine they would have survived together, but the heart attack made it moot point.

And who'd have guessed Cutcliffe would be the first....
by Marine Domer  (2021-11-29 17:59:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

to have a heart attack.

I agree, and thought the same thing.
by MrE  (2021-11-29 17:35:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

might be a good guy to have around in case you have a young, inexperienced HC that needs an equivalent to an MLB bench coach/mentor.

He's said he's not closing off options.
by TWO  (2021-11-29 17:26:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Analyst...I'd think he'd be a good choice for a team looking for an OCoord.

And he's close with the Manning family *
by gregmorrissey  (2021-11-29 17:22:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post