Ha, always love name calling
by DBCooper (2021-11-20 23:11:48)
Edited on 2021-11-20 23:11:59

In reply to: So...you do keep your money in a 0.3% checking account  posted by ndzippy

Buddy I have one of the most intense, stressful jobs you will ever know. You would probably wet your pants if you had to do my job for a day. So, no, not a pansy in general, nor with my money.

If you lived thru Davie you should appreciate how much better it is now. Maybe you have recency bias and can’t wrap your head around how bad it really was. Again, for the 5th time in this thread, doesn’t mean we shouldn’t move on, but the fact you don’t think now is better than Jarious Jackson running around in the end zone to take a safety, and subsequently getting injured, that kind of tells me all I need to know about where your head is at. It was throw the ball in a hurricane level stupid, without the undefeated regular seasons to at least take the stink off a little bit. (The fact I’m comparing Bob Davie time management to Kelly’s hubris is pretty sad. ND really needs to move on)

Kelly’s greatest achievement is that he “should” make it easier for ND to grab a top notch coach. As I said in the first post, he hopefully is the Buck Showalter of college football. Never good enough to win it on his own, but leaves a good foundation so the next guy can come it and get over that final hill.

Replies: