give me the lads that want to help Our Lady's University!
by jt (2021-11-15 16:24:40)

In reply to: Maybe he is injured.  posted by irishnole4638

did you really just write, "maybe he is injured?"

Fuck off, asshole.

Oh, and I'm not sure if you've done your research on Zbikowski (doubtful, as you can't spell his name correctly) but he has admitted that he wasn't always the best teammate. Perhaps next time you can go with a different white football player to make your point.

As to the injury, wasn't it said to be fat pad impingement?
by ocmj  (2021-11-15 20:16:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I recall a quick Google search at the time said it could take some time to heal.

Regardless, Hamilton has it all - football instincts, physicality and brains. He should do what's best for him.

You, too, saw through that thinly veiled racism? *
by mocopdx  (2021-11-15 16:40:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The color of either players skin never occurred to me.
by irishnole4638  (2021-11-15 22:28:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

right, merely a coincidence
by jt  (2021-11-16 01:41:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

you might want to do a little research on Tom; it's a good story and I'm happy that he seems to have turned things around, but it's not the rosy picture you paint.

My beef is not with any player as much as fans
by irishnole4638  (2021-11-16 08:04:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

who conceded the season in September

Well, here's the thing on that...
by Seamus85  (2021-11-16 14:10:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...in todays landscape, if you aren't in the playoffs the season is pretty much over. When you lose at home by two scores to Cinci, the season is pretty much over. Although, if I'm being honest, I'd prefer a punchers chance in NY6 bowl than getting hammered into submission in a playoff game.

but it aint over
by irishnole4638  (2021-11-16 14:33:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

in reality its not over till ND loses 2. Now, it maybe unlikely that they make it but they have a decent chance. Its always been that way. 1 early loss doesn't eliminate you.

If there is any truth to that we should field our best team.

let me help you out with something
by jt  (2021-11-16 18:26:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

if a player is injured in the game where we can all see it, it's probably best to provide him with the benefit of the doubt about returning.

I mean, it's probably best no matter what, but especially when it's as obvious an injury as his was.

I know that it doesn't satisfy your selfish desires of them making the national championship game, but that's just too damn bad.

well, that is quite the odd way to show that beef
by jt  (2021-11-16 11:35:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

by questioning a guy's commitment to his team.

Irishnole is just a white kinda guy
by jt  (2021-11-15 17:24:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

little skill

First skill to learn-fill out a profile...a common theme
by knutesteen  (2021-11-15 20:05:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

among certain types of posters.