Predicting ND Stanford kick time/network
by MonkeyKnifefight (2021-11-14 22:10:18)

What is the website that predicts kick times for games based on contracts and records and such? I'm trying to plan for travel for the Stanford game but don't even know what network would carry it and what other games would move the kick time around. Thanks in advance!

UPDATE: 6-day hold exercised - 3:30pm ABC/ESPN or 8pm FOX *
by Vermin96  (2021-11-15 13:28:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

edited to add the 3:30pm window could be ABC or ESPN

FOCUS on GT....Go IRISH!!!! *
by ND Harvey  (2021-11-15 09:40:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

GT
by MonkeyKnifefight  (2021-11-15 22:02:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I can't GT.

Also, my puppers would like to know if they're going on a road trip earlier or later in the day.

Matt S is predicting 3:30 pm ET on ESPN. *
by G.K.Chesterton  (2021-11-15 01:48:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Source?
by MonkeyKnifefight  (2021-11-15 02:23:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

What is the source/link for this prediction? I think this is the site I'm trying to find.

Thanks!

https://mattsarzsports.blogspot.com/ (link)
by gmb66  (2021-11-15 08:36:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

THIS!
by MonkeyKnifefight  (2021-11-15 10:32:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Thank you! This is exactly the site I was seeking. Much appreciated!

In recent years, it would be on Fox in the evening.
by Irisharab  (2021-11-14 23:12:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Usually a 7:30 pm ET/4:30 pm PT broadcast.

I concur
by MonkeyKnifefight  (2021-11-14 23:23:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

There's a site that is frequently shared on this board that predicts when networks would schedule games, which often aren't announced until 8 days in advance as networks wait to determine the full schedule based on quality of teams and matchups. For example, the site was shared when determining when the ND VaTech game would kick off and on what network.

I did look back to the 2019 ND vs. Stanford game...
by Irisharab  (2021-11-15 01:39:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It was on Fox, but it had a 4 pm ET / 1 pm PT kick off.

That year, Stanford was 4-7 coming into the game. This year, they will be either 4-7 (if they beat Berkeley this weekend) or 3-8 coming into the ND game.

Fox almost certainly will have OSU vs. Michigan at Noon ET that day. Good chance that they will also air either OU vs. OK State or Oregon vs. Oregon State later in the day.