Another fun game: Would we be undefeated if Jurkovec
by NDCuse (2021-11-12 15:13:07)

In reply to: With good OL development  posted by SEE

had stayed?

We still lack enough elite talent to win it all, particularly on defense but and experienced mobile QB might have helped for the first half of the season. C'est la vie.

What if Justin Tuck stayed
by RJD  (2021-11-12 15:44:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

or how about Tom Carter and the Bus?

I think we would be undefeated and a threat if Phil had been able to deal with the angst.

What if we had Hamilton next year?

And so it goes.

What's wrong with you, friend?
by ThreeD  (2021-11-12 15:55:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

TC and Bettis? Why would you tear that scar open? I've played that, "what if ..." game too many times.

In all seriousness, great examples.

Great examples, great scars, and the empty, endless,
by Hati Hijau  (2021-11-12 21:19:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

bottomless pit that awaits one who plays that game. Been there, done that, too many times since 1964, and Huarte's Heisman Award. Yet, I never learn; every injury, ineligibility, declaration for the draft, and transfer demands a "What If." In Indonesian it would be, "tidak apa-apa saja." It just doesn't matter. Thank God, for Tim Brown.