Two thoughts....
by Marine Domer (2021-11-04 11:26:47)

In reply to: KW run: 44 blitzed 62's gap  posted by RJD

1. Holy crap was Avery Davis flying to catch up and pass Williams.
2. That final block by Austin isn't much different from the bullshit clipping call on Rocket's return in the Orange Bowl.

Avery Davis went from trotting to after burner
by CtDomer  (2021-11-06 01:43:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Watched it in slow motion and it looked like he was trotting at midfield waiting to see if Williams cut it back. When Williams didn't, he lit the fuse and just blew by everybody in pursuit. Unbelievable acceleration.

On Kyren’s punt return, there was a
by Homeboy73  (2021-11-04 17:41:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Notre Dame player sprinting along, and much faster than, Kyren. Made a block or two. Not sure if it was Avery Davis or Styles

Returning a punt for positive yardage
by IrishGeek  (2021-11-04 20:19:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

while playing on a Brian Kelly coached team is enough for me to say retire his number.

It was styles, looked like he was shot out of a cannon
by TWO  (2021-11-04 17:51:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and I think he was coming from a block behind the play that took out a UNC player to allow Kyren to get going.

Agreed. Came from behind and flew past Kyren. *
by Homeboy73  (2021-11-04 17:54:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Wow *
by RJD  (2021-11-05 13:16:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Had exactly same thought on all three of Austin's blocks* *
by MBOIrish  (2021-11-04 15:16:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Colorado Clip
by RJD  (2021-11-04 11:31:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I ran the VCR tape on Rocket's play so many times it snapped...Rick