Yup, sorry that being involved in my children’s life makes
by Chicagond99 (2021-10-21 09:29:17)

In reply to: Morning kids crap?  posted by SorinBasement

me an ass. I guess I should skip that stuff to get to earlier games before catching the blue plate special so I can get to bed by 8. Maybe I should devote more time to complaining about everything about Notre Dame, and how it isn’t like it used to be 50 years ago.

“Now, get off my lawn!”

Your reading comprehension is about what I expected.
by SorinBasement  (2021-10-21 10:04:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm not criticizing you for being involved with your children. I'm criticizing you for referring to that time as crap.

Your anger toward anyone older than you is unhealthy. At what age do people's opinions lose their value? Have you circled that date on your own calendar?

Oh, Christ
by Chicagond99  (2021-10-21 10:34:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

“Crap” wasn’t mean as “bad”. Just as a synonym for “stuff”. Ease up, and stop being so angry. I participate in more kids related activities (be it coaching/organizing or just watching) than the average bear (sorry….another saying. I don’t mean actual “bears”). I’m not going to take crap from some jerkoff like you about that.

Anyway, I don’t hold anger towards older people (well, except for the ones who repeatedly tell me to sit down at the stadium!). I love and respect most of them. It’s just exhausting to listen to all the bitching and moaning and reluctance to any change because things aren’t exactly how they were back in the day. Embrace change every once in a while. It’s often for the better!

Wow. You are a complete tool *
by dfcirish  (2021-10-21 11:50:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think most people here embrace changes that will lead ND
by MrE  (2021-10-21 10:48:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

To a national championship(s), and to do it with dignity and good people leading the way.

Heck, I actually think this message board’s unstated mission (and uniqueness) is almost entirely based on that principle.