No it wouldn't....
by NDVirginian (2021-10-20 19:39:06)

In reply to: yep, zero momentum in this program. If more ND alums and  posted by MrE

Remember Georgia a couple years back, half the stadium black and red. ND fans sell out for money. I think they need to stop selling season tickets and let the real fans go, not a bunch of cheese and wine crybabies. Once again, does the coach has hi steam in position to win games, Kelly does. He isnt the one that fumbles or throw interceptions or miss tackles. Even with all those happening, ND still wins and his teams never quit. GO IRISH !

I bet you think the VaTech game was a great win too. *
by socal_doubledomer74  (2021-10-20 22:21:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Do you wear your Camper Bowl shirt or that 12-0 gem? *
by NDinJapan  (2021-10-20 20:50:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Proud of any ND t-shirt us....
by NDVirginian  (2021-10-20 21:39:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

2 playoff shirts which only a few teams have e done

Your expectations are ridiculous
by El Kabong  (2021-10-20 22:21:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You'll accept ND getting humiliated on national television so you can say you have a t-shirt. OK.

Any number of teams could have had their ass kicked
by Chicos bail bonds  (2021-10-20 21:56:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Similarly to us. It was no better accomplishment than what many teams could have been selected for.

Fanboy esperanto *
by ACross  (2021-10-20 21:45:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

he supports the lads *
by jt  (2021-10-21 00:19:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think you are wrong about this in present day.
by Chicos bail bonds  (2021-10-20 20:27:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I have lived in SB my entire life, and graduated from ND in '94. I used to look forward to every season and would secure tickets to as many games as possible. That ended for me about 5 years ago. I dont attend anymore unless it has the potential to be a historic type game. I hate to tell my kids why I dont go anymore when they ask about going. I tell them it really isn't enjoyable for the cost. I dont even go with free tickets. And I am about as rabid of a fan as there is until about 5 years ago. The "real fans" were abandoned for the cash. If you dont get that, you haven't been paying attention.

Right there with you
by Kayo  (2021-10-21 12:44:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

There was a time when I day-tripped from Chicago for every game. I'd drive to South Bend, stop for a bowl of goulash at Albert's, cruise over to campus, and watch a football game that was presented to fans like no other place. Games were about the football first, last, and only.

Now I live 20 minutes of drive time to campus. Nothing prevents me from going to every game, but I don't go. I've seen games in dozens of college stadiums, and ND's experience is no different than any of them. Crappy music. Insipid videos. Noise Noise Noise!. Band and students contributions to the atmosphere diminished. It might as well be Ross–Ade Stadium or Ryan Field in terms of the game experience.

At most, I'll go to campus to visit friends' tailgates when they come to town; but I have no interest in attending the game. I can visit and easily be home for kickoff.

You're right, he isn't
by El Kabong  (2021-10-20 20:22:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He's the one who is supposed to prepare his players so that they don't fumble or throw interceptions or miss tackles. Or he's supposed to recruit the guys who don't fumble or throw interceptions or miss tackles.

"Cheese and wine crybabies". That might be one of the most ironic things ever posted here.

I love it. Its all the 18-22 year-old kids' fault.
by Maud-Dib  (2021-10-20 20:21:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They just keep ruining Brian Kelly's genius game plan!!!!

Is it more manly to prefer Bud Light and wings?
by ACross  (2021-10-20 20:18:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I am a world class heckler. I am not a prole.

Trite morons enable a middling program and poor leaders *
by rfk  (2021-10-20 20:12:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Good points. You've convinced me. *
by MrE  (2021-10-20 19:40:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post