Well that would make a lot more sense…
by mocopdx (2021-10-20 19:22:44)

In reply to: I think the $10 Florida tickets are against Samford 11/13  posted by irishlaw2010

In which case a large data point of my post is out the window. But yes, CFB attendance is down all over- see the link I posted, and it seems worse this year.

I did just see also that Florida is not installing the 6,000 endzone seats they typically do for big games, so the original point of that game does somewhat stand.

The extra 6k seats are a Georgia thing, not Florida
by Vermin96  (2021-10-20 20:37:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Florida's stadium is fixed capacity with no temporary seating. I should know, I worked in that stadium for 8.5 yrs.

Georgia, on the other hand, brings in those temporary seats in their west end zone, as they did for the ND game in 2019.

I’m on a roll! You are correct. (link)
by mocopdx  (2021-10-20 20:59:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think the game is neutral site anyway in Jacksonville
by irishlaw2010  (2021-10-20 19:25:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That's actually kind of surprising to me (that the Jaguars aren't installing the extra seats) as I would think there would be absolutely rabid UGA interest right now.