Bookstore no longer sells jerseys because of NIL?
by golfjunkie17 (2021-09-25 00:50:45)
Edited on 2021-09-25 00:51:24

Not that I really care, but my wife has a hair up her ass that she wants a jersey. Stopped by the Eddy St. bookstore, only ones there were the Shamrock ones. I asked an employee there if they had “regular” female jerseys, and she told me that ND had forced them to stop selling them due to conflicts with NIL. Swung by the UA store on Michigan Ave, same answer.

So, because of NIL, the only jerseys available to purchase right now are Shamrock Series jerseys? Sounds like NIL is affecting Swarbrick’s offspring positively.

ND is changing mgmt companies
by ND8486  (2021-09-25 17:18:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Barnes and Noble is taking over for Follett. Happening now and some merchandise had to be taken off the floor.

I brought this up a couple of weeks ago.
by milhouse  (2021-09-25 09:34:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

There are other explanations, and other sources for jerseys, but who knows what's going on?

Why would some jerseys be okay, but not others?
by ndzippy  (2021-09-25 06:31:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If NIL-related, wouldn't it apply across the board?

I have no idea, it sounded like a BS excuse
by golfjunkie17  (2021-09-25 08:07:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I’m assuming they are not selling any Shamrock series jerseys, and next week the regular jerseys will be back in stock.

Why, at all? There are no names on the jerseys *
by veets  (2021-09-25 07:24:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post