why?
by 84david (2021-09-09 13:59:21)

In reply to: Horrible decision by ND to go all mobile this year  posted by MDDomer

who doesnt have a mobile phone?

Have you tried it yet?
by weirdo0521  (2021-09-09 15:52:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I have had issues with MLB, concert tickets, and now family is having some issues transferring ND tickets.

The other issue is on site of event, how good is mobile reception. Doesn't make things real easy

We did all of our club tickets, as well as my personal tix
by dulac89  (2021-09-09 21:33:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Via mobile delivery. It was quick, easy, and seamless. The only people who had any problem in our club were a few of our club members over 65, and once they got a younger family member involved there were no issues

I much prefer it.

I’ve been to a number of NFL, MLB, NBA, CBB and
by 84david  (2021-09-09 19:44:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

CFB games with mobile tickets.

Never had an issue.

does mobile reception matter with digital wallet?
by 31-30  (2021-09-09 16:10:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

serious, not snarky, question as this will be my first go round with mobile tickets. You don't have to worry about mobile reception if you put tix in digital wallet ahead of time, right?

If it’s in your ‘wallet’ already, you’re set. The issue
by MDDomer  (2021-09-09 16:26:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

would be if someone is trying to transfer tickets to someone else or someone trying to open their email to put them in their wallet

Good free wifi around stadium
by gregmorrissey  (2021-09-09 16:47:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This is just a fyi in case anyone is facing this dilemma. They updated the wifi with the stadium renovation so you should be able to get on the network if you are close to the stadium and download the tickets if necessary. I also assume there is decent free wifi in the JACC but not 100% sure.

Note: I'm not defending any of this but just throwing out as a helpful tip. The failure to adequately cover at least the Stadium/Joyce parking lots with wifi with all of the construction that has occurred surrounding them blows my mind.