Question for you seeing you already have Peacock --
by irishdemon (2021-09-07 21:36:40)

In reply to: Why does this game matter so much?  posted by 84david

I have it too.

My wife subscribes for whatever reason.

Anyway, I can't watch the game live Saturday. Under normal circumstances I'd DVR it and watch it later - or at least have the option to watch it later.

I know I can't DVR a streaming service - so does Peacock offer games that have already concluded immediately on demand? Any idea?

Yes, everything on peacock stays on demand for awhile.
by 84david  (2021-09-08 08:10:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I like to listen to Dan Patrick when commuting, so I can just access it any time of day.

Great. Thanks for the info. *
by irishdemon  (2021-09-08 09:27:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

SNY is showing the replay on Monday at 2pm
by shea  (2021-09-07 21:54:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I bet the rest of the networks who carry the syndicated game replays will also carry this game at their usual time.

Thanks Shea -
by irishdemon  (2021-09-07 22:12:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I was thinking more of an immediate viewing Saturday afternoon after returning from youth football/basketball/soccer.

Again, can’t believe I even have to ask this question in 2021 but I’ve never actually cared about recording or rewatching a game that was only being streamed.

I’m hoping or would hope that Peacock just makes it readily available to hit play and watch again on the app as soon as the game is over.