BVG. UNC game. We won a shootout. That’s why this matters
by BTD (2021-09-06 20:33:40)

In reply to: Not a popular position. I know I’ll get trashed.  posted by LAW83

Your post is identical to what some said after that game. No. That game showed us the truth about his scheme and every single game after that was a disaster.

If the posts on his scheme tonight are true - we have BVG 2 now. Our only hope is Kelly steps in ASAP to force him to modify before we collapse. Also that maybe freeman has enough smarts to modify on his own.

You may be right, we also didn't know where FSU
by G.K.Chesterton  (2021-09-06 21:51:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

stands this year.

Maybe they rallied around Bobby Bowden and played their best game of the season and will be under .500 like last year. Or maybe they will reel off a bunch of wins and this game will suddenly look better.

It's just too early to say.

See South Florida, Georgia Tech openers. *
by locolobo  (2021-09-07 02:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

True - but history shows we can’t just brush this aside
by Btd  (2021-09-06 22:15:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I’m praying it is a one off - but the report from jvan is an extremely bad indicator. What we do know is we played certified great offenses last year in Clemson and Bama and didn’t give up as many points in regulation nor as many long plays. There are good reasons to be very concerned.