Kelly and Swarbrick have built a program and facilities that
by Nyirish08 (2021-09-06 18:02:08)

In reply to: Not a popular position. I know I’ll get trashed.  posted by LAW83

Will be very appealing to the next head coach/ad combo.

That is the extent of my praise.

Agreed. The program is in the best shape in many
by johnnysalami  (2021-09-06 18:51:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

years. Hopefully we can land the right coach and AD next go around. Until then let's just hope the embarrassment is kept to a minimum. Sadly.

Including insatiable demand for game tix? *
by rfk  (2021-09-06 20:07:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

While I understand the sentiment
by Nyirish08  (2021-09-06 20:13:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That's an issue that's beyond ND.

Attendance for everything is down at an aggressive level.

Next HC: Tommy.
by Brahms  (2021-09-06 18:55:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You know Kelly is Jonesing for it.

Then Kelly can boast about his coaching twig. *
by ArasEra  (2021-09-06 21:39:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Wider than it is long. Like a can of tuna. *
by tar  (2021-09-07 09:10:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That’s true. I’m fortunate enough to have had a personal …
by LAW83  (2021-09-06 18:15:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

tour from players dressing room; field ; The Million dollar tent; to private boxes including Jack’s . Extremely impressive.
Again, they won .

It’s true they did prevail. They also revealed serious flaws
by 2ndstreeter  (2021-09-06 19:02:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

on the field, on the sideline and up in the booth. All wins are not equal and if they don’t fix some of the negatives we won’t be saying, “in the end they won” nearly as much as we should this season. Not enough data to judge either team in a reasonable context, but there were enough head scratching negatives on our side to be quite concerned. Kelly made it worse with his comments post game on the field and in the pressed.

Is it just me?
by BIG MAC  (2021-09-06 19:25:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Or do we seem to look bad in openers win or lose. Really, my expectations were kind of low. Hoped we would blow them out, but happy to escape with a win.