Re 93% vaccination rate on campus.
by squid (2021-08-27 14:30:54)

In reply to: ND not requiring negative COVID test, proof of vaccine  posted by LondonDomer

I'm indecisive about the stadium policy and haven't thought much about it. I won't be attending any games regardless.

But what annoys the hell out of me is the misdirection in citing the 93% on-campus vaccination rate, "one of the most protected places in the country", when a football game brings in tens of thousands from off-campus.

It's very similar to UW-Madison's stadium policy.
by G.K.Chesterton  (2021-08-27 15:56:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

We have an incoming freshman there and they are saying that 89% of the *students* are vaccinated, which could be a higher rate than the faculty.

Stupid. Typical of this Admin.
by NDCuse  (2021-08-27 15:35:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Place all the burden on the students and take no responsibility.

Thught About that Red Herring, As Well....
by dillon77  (2021-08-27 14:47:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

..between the visitors who attend the game and those that just come to the tailgamters/campus, those are the people one should be concerned about.

Punt. And a poor one at that....