Yeah, well, everybody’s got a plan until……
by BeastOfBourbon (2021-08-25 20:34:34)

In reply to: “ “We’re a bunch of bad, violent dudes upfront,”  posted by SEE

I’ll wait to see how bad and violent you are when the live bullets actually start flying. Until then, it’s easy to talk tough. I put no value in comments like this. Just shut up and play.

This isn't the player you want to make that point about.
by Tjmcfly  (2021-08-26 08:30:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I can't think of anyone in the last twenty five years that it's less applicable to. Maybe change the "you are" to "they are."

Hinish has been aggressive his last 4 yrs. He plays because
by Hickster  (2021-08-26 01:09:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

he has experienced the live bullets and his tenacious/tough style had to compensate for his lack of natural talent. He reminds me of the good old farm boys from the top Nebraska teams of the 60’s & 70’s that were thrown into the weight room prior the current weight and conditioning programs.

This is a tough kid who is captain and should have a significant impact on the other DL’s style of play. It appears that MTA (SDE), Rylie Mills.(DT) , and Jordon Botelho (WDE) play with almost similar aggressiveness. I would suspect the rest of the DL will pick up being more aggressive based upon Hinish’s example.

Hinish plays tough, not just talking tough. There are a good amount of other tough players on the DL, and the rest should play a lot tougher this year.

Was it necessary and wise to say to the tough team captain, “Just shut up and play.”

If it were any other player, I’d feel the same as you.Hinish
by SEE  (2021-08-25 22:52:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

is one tough guy who will have played in almost 60 games by the end of this year. Has to be close to a record.

I like it.

My problem wasn’t with Hinish as much as it was…
by BeastOfBourbon  (2021-08-26 20:07:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

what I saw as a fanboy overreaction to it. It wasn’t a big deal…should’ve just let it go.

I missed the over reaction
by SEE  (2021-08-26 21:08:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Love Hinish?

Also, maybe people in the peanut
by nd67  (2021-08-25 20:49:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

gallery should hold off on critical
comments before one game has
been played..

If you’re prone to popping woodies over empty preseason…
by BeastOfBourbon  (2021-08-25 21:09:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

braggadocio, then I would guess you have season tickets in the peanut gallery.

Mind reading again or just
by nd67  (2021-08-25 21:49:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

a reading comprehension problem?

Sorry, I was out of line.
by BeastOfBourbon  (2021-08-26 20:04:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

How about the next time we’re in the peanut gallery together, I buy you a bag of fresh roasted?

Ok,sounds good *
by nd67  (2021-08-27 00:29:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Good point
by pmcdnd96  (2021-08-25 20:41:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Everybody knows that internet message boards are the proper places to talk tough