Got a reminder from ND about the ticket lottery. Wondering
by irishguard78 (2021-08-06 13:45:35)
Edited on 2021-08-06 13:48:03

whether they’re having trouble getting people interested in applying for tickets. The home schedule mostly blows, they’ve decided to dip their toe (dink around) in the Peacock waters……it all smells like they have some concerns about whether they can sell out certain games.

It seemed to me like there were worse seats available
by 1978Irish  (2021-08-07 12:56:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

when I bought mine on July 27 than in the last few years, but that there are still a lot of seats available now, so that there might not be any sell outs.

They seem to be sending out more reminders. *
by MobileIrish  (2021-08-06 16:14:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If you log in, you can see a lot of tickets are available
by backroads  (2021-08-06 16:06:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

for all games except the Shamrock Series.

I would not be surprised if interest to tickets via the lottery is a bit dampened this year, with the pandemic being one additional factor to cost and schedule factors.

What is the email address? Thanks *
by pjnuge  (2021-08-06 16:35:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I presume you mean website url (link)
by backroads  (2021-08-08 10:40:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

See the previous post linked which has the url link for lottery information. That site explains how those eligible for the lottery can find the seat availability. This may only be visible when one is eligible to buy the tickets via the lottery.

For those speculating about ND colluding with NBC over
by otters92  (2021-08-06 13:57:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Peacock for the Toledo game, there is this doosey from the NDAA this morning:

"Greetings Club Leaders,

Earlier this week, Notre Dame Athletics and NBC announced that the home opening game, ND vs. Toledo, on September 11, 2021 will be streaming exclusively on Peacock Premium. Aside from the matchup against Toledo, all other Notre Dame home games during the 2021 season will air on NBC and stream on Peacock. Peacock is widely available across devices and platforms (details here).

Please feel free to share this information with your local alumni, parents, and friends so everyone can take the necessary steps to cheer on the Fighting Irish from home! Please refer to this website for more information.

Beginning on Wednesday, August 11, Peacock will offer fans a limited time offer to save on Peacock Premium during football season — details will become available at www.peacocktv.com/notredame.

Peacock Premium is included at no additional cost for Comcast’s eligible Xfinity X1 and Flex customers and Cox Contour customers. Viewers can sign up at peacocktv.com.

Also, if you are preparing for a game watch event for the Toledo game, please make sure your bar/restaurant has the NBC Sports Pub Pass. With the NBC Sports Pub Pass, bars/restaurants can show the ND game vs Toledo live, on-demand, and commercial-free. Get more NBC Sports Pub Pass details here.

Go Irish!"

All that’s missing is Anthony Travel selling tickets
by Yodadame  (2021-08-06 23:20:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

To watch the game on Sparky McCavepig’s bitchin’ Xfinity system in his mother, Shiela’s basement for the low price of $1095. Commemorative lanyard included!

Highly like;y that Peacock provided the verbatim text
by ACross  (2021-08-06 22:58:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

For ND to put out. You know who had a bcc and probably provided input on the draft.

Glad to see they called it "Peacock Premium". *
by G.K.Chesterton  (2021-08-06 15:37:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

As in, you pay more *
by Raoul  (2021-08-06 15:39:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Let's call a spade a spade. *
by G.K.Chesterton  (2021-08-06 16:00:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's all about the student athletes.....and Peacock.
by Raoul  (2021-08-06 14:58:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Are we getting a rev share from Peacock? I hope so.

Treating alums like Girl Scouts selling cookies...
by ndzippy  (2021-08-06 14:28:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

How about you go do the selling for us?

They did the same BS with the of the new ND credit card *
by otters92  (2021-08-06 16:28:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Kind of, but also a convenience to the clubs.
by Piertravlr  (2021-08-06 16:16:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

In my experience as a board member of my local club, we get a ton of emailed questions from members on stuff like this. So it does make the club's job easier to have accurate info in one place as a reference. Whether the club actually pushes this info out to its members as part of its regular communications is an entirely different issue. Since I am not currently on the board but remain a dues paying member, I am curious what my club does.