So if I haven't received an alumni lottery email yet...
by El Kabong (2021-07-01 11:33:17)

...given that the website said they were going out this week, should I believe for whatever reason that I wasn't eligible?

I could swear I made the required donation.

Well you did bitch about Anthony Travel *
by RJD  (2021-07-02 13:04:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

So the earlier you get to login, the better? *
by domer4  (2021-07-01 15:34:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I never got an email, but see a time for when I can buy *
by btd  (2021-07-01 15:26:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Dumb q: What's the advantage of contributing and entering...
by 105Marquette  (2021-07-01 12:53:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...the alumni lottery versus buying tickets off the secondary market (or whatever replaces vivid seats)?

ND trying to eliminate that market via mobile only tickets
by btd  (2021-07-01 15:27:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Making it much harder to scalp tickets since you have to go through ND to get the ticket transferred.

but they aren’t. they literally signed a deal with a ticket
by thewagon  (2021-07-01 16:38:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

reseller

Which has been terminated. A few threads down. *
by NWEndzone  (2021-07-01 16:43:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

vivid seats isn’t a ticket broker, just a marketplace
by thewagon  (2021-07-01 16:46:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They signed a deal with a company called “dynamic pricing partners”

not sure what you are arguing
by DavidAddison  (2021-07-02 11:39:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

almost by definition it will be harder to do resale by forcing ticketless that must go through an ND-sponsored site. So I agree they are not "eliminating" it but they certainly are controlling it and, likely (I haven't seen the specifics yet), profiting from it.

I agree they are profiting from it, I don't agree that it is
by thewagon  (2021-07-02 13:44:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

harder. There are many blocks of 10+ tickets on Stubhub for every game. Those aren't coming from faculty/staff, season ticket holders, or alumni (since alumni who are not season ticket holders do not have tickets yet).

The only change will be in people selling on the street/outside stadium.

logged in to my account - 7/13 @ 11am
by harigtad  (2021-07-01 12:47:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

but never got an email...

No, my wife didn't receive an email
by dinger9927  (2021-07-01 11:55:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

but I was able to see her ticket window by logging into her account.

Call the ticket office. They'll confirm your status *
by ndfamily  (2021-07-01 11:37:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post