You’re an alum—why not go lottery? *
by Giggity_Giggity (2021-05-19 22:27:39)

In reply to: Tickets Tangent - how can a family of 4 attend these days?  posted by mcgibblets

This user did not provide content for this post

IDK - I'm so far outta the loop, no annual donation req't? *
by mcgibblets  (2021-05-20 09:19:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yes. 200 bucks to pay face value
by 84david  (2021-05-20 09:20:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

For most of our schedule, the math don't add up.

Agreed, but better than StubHub if you want in-hand tix. *
by Giggity_Giggity  (2021-05-20 10:16:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Toledo, Purdue, Navy and GT will be at or below face no
by 84david  (2021-05-20 10:52:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

later than a week before the games. I'm not sure any of them will sell out.

Exactly. only caveat is that
by ColoraDomer  (2021-05-21 09:47:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

with kiddos and wife, he won't have security till he buys the tickets. An hour before game time they will be $30 a piece for Purdon't

honestly, not even sure it's worth that
by jt  (2021-05-21 15:29:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

just watch from home and then you're free to watch other stuff when the game becomes boring.

What an awful slate of games. Really the only reason to watch closely would be if you have a kid on the team.

I take exception to that.
by doolinbanjos  (2021-05-25 14:56:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's also worth it if you have a kid in the band.

Purdue is probably the best value of that bunch
by 84david  (2021-05-25 09:27:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

We have a long history with them, they are a power 5 team, and they have a number of hall of fame alums. They aren't terrible.

But ticket demand will not be very high and hotel rooms wont be at a premium.

I'm thinking of making the trek myself.

what a murderer's row that is *
by jt  (2021-05-20 13:02:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But what about Navy's cut blocking!?
by daviehamsufferer97  (2021-05-21 10:19:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Or what if they run the veer again?

UNLIMITED SCHOLLIES! *
by jt  (2021-05-21 15:21:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post