Did you hear Kelly before the game?
by Irishdemon (2021-05-02 13:02:18)

In reply to: Not sure what Kelly/Rees are doing with the offense  posted by Hanratty5ND

He flat out admitted that they weren't going to show jack squat on offense during the game - specifically mentioning having to open on the road against Florida St.

It's the Blue-Gold game. If Junior Jabbering the shit out a good performance yesterday would be total nonsense, it works the other way too.

I put zero stock in anything I saw on that field yesterday.

Anyway, that's just my opinion. You and others may disagree. That's fine.

We Talkin' about Practice.
by Irishwest  (2021-05-04 09:41:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yep.. It's Spring practice.. Not the first game of the season.

How else do you keep your secret weapons secret?
by notra_dahm  (2021-05-02 14:26:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But wait . . . maybe by keeping them secret, we're really tipping our hand as to the secret weapons we have, by their conspicuous absence. But Kelly would know that the other coaches are looking for that, and fool them by not throwing to receivers that aren't secret weapons. Let the real secret weapons dive for catches and come up with strawberries and turf burn! Ahh, yes . . . the strawberries . . . that's where we had them.

He should have run the Wishbone, Wing T and Notre Dame Box
by Moff  (2021-05-02 19:00:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

to throw off 3-6 FSU before the big game next year. Some triple reverses, flea flickers, fumblerooskis, and Statue of Liberty plays too. Have the defense wear black shoes and run 10% slower than they really are. Let the kick returned and punt returners score.