Jafar Armstrong has entered the transfer portal
by Jvan (2021-01-02 15:26:56)

There will be others.

Are you making that statement with specific people in
by Raoul  (2021-01-02 18:02:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

mind beyond Armstrong (who is no surprise since he can grad transfer) or just a general point that there will be more as 3-5 a year would be likley these days.

A poster below hints at someone that would be a surprise to me. No idea if he has inside info or is just speculating out loud.

Premium boards are naming several specific players
by DukeSinatra  (2021-01-02 19:59:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Most of those players were also identified by name during the season as well.

There are plenty of whispers about a number of kids
by Jvan  (2021-01-02 19:46:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I cannot name individual players on this forum. We even have a rule (27) against it.

The staff and the local media folk for years touted this kid
by Irishdemon  (2021-01-02 15:47:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

So many of us never saw it on the field. A quick flash in the 2018 Michigan game but that was it. He never ran hard. He never made plays. He never broke tackles. Yet for years the podcasters claimed Armstrong was a difference maker and would be a major, elite contributor once he was healthy. I never saw it. And I’m pretty sure these media guys were getting their pro-Armstrong rhetoric from the staff.

It makes me question what people are looking at in South Bend. Like losing to Georgia by one point with Freddie Canteen and Cam Smith playing receiver while Boykin and Claypool rode the bench.

I wonder when Jordan Johnson is playing in the NFL some day, if we’ll wonder if he could have helped against Clemson and Alabama in 2020.

He was never the same after the knee injury. *
by Leeroy_Jenkins  (2021-01-02 17:57:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

will any juniors be leaving early for the NFL?
by MrE  (2021-01-02 15:42:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I have yet to turn my attention to 2021's depth chart

No, it's just the seniors who have decisions to make
by Jvan  (2021-01-02 15:54:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Banks, Hinish, Davis, Lugg, White, Myron, Wright, Pryor, McCloud, etc.

You could theoretically stretch that to include others like Kraemer, Hainsey, Crawford, Book, Skowronek, McKinley.

I won't bother to include Eichenberg, Ogundeji, Daelin Hayes and JOK for obvious reasons.

Do you think BK is begging Book to come back as a bridge to
by VaDblDmr  (2021-01-02 17:03:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Buchner?

Book will not be back *
by Jvan  (2021-01-02 17:35:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

IIRC Hainsey committed to senior bowl *
by Ajax  (2021-01-02 16:57:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Hinish just announced he’s coming back. *
by Irishdemon  (2021-01-02 16:14:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Kelly's exit meetings *
by GolfJunkie17  (2021-01-02 15:40:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Let me know when Kelly transfers *
by Coloradomer  (2021-01-02 15:33:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Like Colin Grunhard. *
by Revue Party  (2021-01-02 15:30:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

officially entered the portal this afternoon *
by irishrock  (2021-01-02 18:06:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post