What does that matter now?
by Jvan (2021-01-02 15:14:06)

In reply to: Looks like Mac Jones’ offer list. *  posted by athlete37

Jones' ceiling was always much higher, and he's risen to it. He plays with confidence and has a much better arm than Book. He's also 6'3" and 215 lbs. Offer lists mean shit at this point but that's typical of you to hang your hat on something meaningless to defend a losing position.

Did I mention offer lists first? *
by athlete37  (2021-01-02 15:41:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

My point, you intentionally obtuse knob, was that one can
by milhouse  (2021-01-02 16:56:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

love Ian Book and his heart and fire and accomplishments while simultaneously noting his limitations -- possibly the same limitations that might have been observed by the other marquee programs that didn't give him a scholarship offer.

I don't know who blew all the sunshine up your ass, but you could stand to think this all through a little more logically.

Good grief *
by Jvan  (2021-01-02 15:57:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post