In contrast to Kelly PC - Dabo just said
by Harigtad (2021-01-02 00:46:06)

The only thing I regret is I Obviously didn’t do a good enough job getting my team ready

Regarding Kelly's presser comments
by IrishRed  (2021-01-02 01:08:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He said that they will keep coming back to the playoffs (despite the narrative of getting blown out). Every time they shit the bed it is going to get more difficult to be selected. Now they may not even make it back with an undefeated season unless it's a really down year in CFB.
ND has become a "just the tip" program when it comes to football. The administration seems to be content with winning a bunch of games, but not truly committing to being a NC caliber program.

SC picked up Kelly’s comments from the presser
by wiNDycityfan  (2021-01-02 00:59:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and had that as part of the post highlight story/recap on the game. They also have the “competing and having a chance to win” quote on the ticker.

17 points: closest BCS/CFP loss margin. Our battle cry. Maybe he should put that in the weight room.

We're almost good enough! I think the shirt would fly
by ryND  (2021-01-02 01:02:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Off the shelves.

You’ve got a winner here, get them made. *
by domer65  (2021-01-02 09:03:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post