He'd answered that question over months. Either she
by SEE (2017-10-11 14:48:38)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Rock's House ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: We learned that he felt entitled to be exempt from questions  posted by Carlos Huerta

Wasn't following or... not really sure. We'd discussed all the reasons here before. Most just didn't buy that.. which is fine. Still, she knew or should have known the answers.

OK, I'm a little confused.
by jerseyirish07  (2017-10-11 14:56:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I thought the question at hand had to do with the one possession loss to Georgia, and how this one possession loss was different from the 7 or so we had last season.

I'm not sure how Brian Kelly answered that question before the loss happened...unless you and I are talking about different questions.

The question was: Obviously you made a
by SEE  (2017-10-11 18:30:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

you made a ton of changes, changed the culture, everything. But obviously, you lost and at the very end, kind of like last year, seven of eight losses, how do you...

Kelly: What’s the question?

Reporter: I’m getting to it.

Kelly: Well, get to the question.

Reporter: How do you keep this from snowballing?

Answer: uhm, all the stuff you just mentioned

I suppose I read that differently from you.
by jerseyirish07  (2017-10-12 09:21:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

All those "ton of changes" were made to avoid losing games in the last minute. Well, that just happened - so what's different? What do you say after this loss? Culture change, etc. didn't change the outcome of the GA game.

He's talked about the team mentality, culture, grit and S&C
by SEE  (2017-10-14 00:39:40)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Ad nauseum.

Those are the things that keep it from snowballing. One loss doesn't mean those changes weren't working.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.