Temple Tickets
by chsfb75 (2017-08-13 10:50:07)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Rock's House ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

My brother just let me know he bought he a ticket to the game. What do I do? I don't want to give them a dollar for this crap product.

I have a situation whereby a UM (Ohio) grad wanted two to
by other_guy  (2017-08-13 12:16:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

the Miami-ND game which I am getting for him.He gave me the money upfront. Seeing what is going on with tix sales and that he COULD possibly have paid a lot less money for similar tickets, we decided to give half of the money to Ara. It made me feel a lot better . . .

Good gesture... *
by Wolfetone  (2017-08-14 08:05:58)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Why not tell him the truth?
by Irisharab  (2017-08-13 11:24:17)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Tell him that if he cannot sell your ticket to someone else, that you will reimburse him, so that he does not lose any money for the ticket.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.